- The candidates must possess (10+2) at school level with mathematics and Graduation (3 years duration) in any subject from any recognized University.
- Graduation (10+2+3 years duration) in any subject with mathematics as one subject from any recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST and Non creamy layer OBC / SBC candidates), without any approximation in the Graduate Examination.
- Candidates with BCA , B.Sc. (IT) & B.Sc. (Computer Science) degrees are eligible for the requirements of mathematics.
M.C.A. (Lateral Entry)
- 10+2 class with Mathematics with B.C.A./B.Sc. (I.T. or C.S.)
- Entrance examination result, if any.
- Original / Photocopy Rank Card of Entrance Examination.
- Mark Sheet Secondary (10th).
- Mark Sheet Senior Secondary ( 12th).
- Provisional degree certificate.
- cGraduation marks sheet& Certificate (if any).
- Post-Graduation marks sheet &Certificate (if any).
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate being Resident (Outside Rajasthan).
- Original medical fitness certificate.
- Caste category Certificate issued by State Rajasthan for reserved Category.
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended.
- Five Latest colored passport size photographs.
Fee Structure 2016- 17
From the modest but sure-footed beginning in 2008, AITS today has become the first choice of the meritorious students of Rajasthan and other states, with the motto of 'Best Teaching | Best Training | Best Placements | Best Infrastructure'.
||Duration in Years
(In Rs./ per sem.)
Value Addition / Inclusions
FREE BUS FACILITY FREE UNIFORM For all the students admitted in year 2016 - 17
||(In Rs. Per Year)
||(In Rs. Per Semester)
|Triple Seated Rooms
|Double Seated Rooms
|Hostel - Caution Money
- Above Fee structure is applicable for the Academic session 2018-19.
- Students will have to pay extra fees as and when levied by B.T.E.R., Govt. of India during their course of Study.
Aravali assists its students to acquire Education Loan and tries to make the procedure easy for them. The students of ARAVALI can take education loan from any of the banks of India to get them enrolled in the M.C.A. of the Institution.
Scholarship Facility is also available for the suitable candidates. To know more click here.
What makes AITS one Step Ahead from other Students?
In addition to quality education, AITS believe in giving an extra edge toAITS students over others, which can be clearly compared as below:
Highlights claimed by all Engineering Colleges
Experienced and qualified faculty, very good infrastructure, Personality development programmes, Seminars, Guest Lectures, Workshops, Industrial Visits, Games, Sports and Cultural programmes.
Extra Benefits to ARAVALI Students
- Industry Mapped Training
- Global partnerships through certification programmes
- Industry Engagement Platform through corporate heavyweights
- VSAT enabled multimedia classrooms
- 24/7 Learning Portal with web2.0
- Quality Placements (On Campus and Off Campus)